Tuesday, January 12, 2021

1-12-2021 Journal Entry, aka News About Workman's Comp

I was really tired this morning so I went back to bed after Billy went to school.

When I got up, I took a shower and had a zoom meeting with Billy's new therapist.

Then Tara stopped by with some news.  She said that workman's comp was going to pay all of the medical bills and was going to pay me every month until I die or get remarried, which isn't an option for me.

Tara told me later that I'd looked pretty and had been glowing.  She said she always sees me in leggings and a t-shirt, but I was dressed.  I was dressed in leggings and a sweatshirt .  Usually I'm wearing PJ's if I don't have to leave the house, but I had the zoom meeting and groceries to pick up today.  I didn't have the heart to tell her today was my first shower in 4 days.

No comments: