Tuesday, December 29, 2020

12-29-2020 Journal Entry, aka An Answer to Prayer, aka What You Can do to Help a Grieving Friend

I took a bath last night and cried a lot.  I am so lonely without you.  I begged God to help me.  Out of the blue, at 11pm, a friend from our old church messaged me and asked if we could come over for dinner Saturday and we could talk, cry, whatever, even spend the night since they moved to the Kansas side.  I told her she was an answer to prayer and she said she'd heard it.

It's crazy that I looked forward to going to the dentist today so I'd have something to do.  And I sucked that nitrous in like a drowning man, so I could not care about anything for a little bit.  Billy was at Jessica's, so I prolonged it by going to Walmart and then to the bank.  Then there was nothing else so I took a long nap while Billy played xbox.

I've given to some more charities.  I hope I'm being a good steward.

No comments: