Tuesday, December 15, 2020

12-15-2020 Journal Entry, aka Anger and Forgiveness

Disclaimer: I was tempted to either skip this journal entry or heavily edit it, but I want to be real and honest and raw.  What was funny is that in my devotion last night, it was about forgiveness and forgiving people who are even heartless about your grief and loss.  Sometimes people say stupid things.  But, the author, who lost a child, encouraged her readers to forgive as God forgives us.  It only festers in the heart and creates bitterness.  So, I am endeavoring to forgive these ladies that hurt my feelings so deeply.


I'm so MAD!  Arrena tested positive for Covid today and I posted about it and Scott's death because they are both about people not wearing masks (Arrena was around some anti-maskers at her boyfriend's church).  Later, a "friend" posted about you can't blame Covid or the "face diapers" if you smoke, drink, or eat too much,  It felt like she was saying Scott deserved to die because he was overweight.  Arrena isn't, so what's the excuse there?  How dare she say such things where I can see them and people I have known most of my life agreeing.  The one posting never even expressed condolences on his death.  I want to unfriend all these "Christians" that don't act Christ-like.  One said, "I hate how it's assumed we aren't being Christ-like."  You're NOT!   If you refuse to wear masks and protect life, how can you say you are acting Christ-like?  I've just had it with people like this.

No comments: