Saturday, February 6, 2021

2-6-2021 Journal Entry, aka Afraid

My GriefShare workbook wants me to journal about fears for the future.  I'm afraid of mismanaging money, which is probably stupid.  I'm mostly afraid of being alone which is so silly because I like being alone.  I think it's more not having a purpose that scares me.  And whether I can finally kick this depression after over a year and a new loss that makes me feel hopeless.  I guess I don't like being completely alone.  I like having time to myself to do what I want to do.  But I do need people now and then.  I'm afraid of not regaining my interests and just having a meaningless life.  Right now I just try to make it through each day to the next sleep, so I can do it all over again.  That's not living.  And I'm afraid of needing someone when I'm walking alone.  I miss Scott doing life with me, even if I was depressed and we didn't do much.  I had my best friend, my cheerleader, my helper with me no matter what.  I'm afraid of being without that.  I'm afraid of making decisions by myself.

No comments: