Monday, April 26, 2010

Pet peeves, Volume 1

Here's a pet peeve of mine: if you use Facebook (or something similar), stop complaining about it! For crying out loud, do we need a group (support group, in my opinion) for people who hate everything about Facebook, but still use Facebook?!? If you hate it that much, go away, stop using it, and leave the rest of us alone in peace. If you think your friends share too much information about their lives, either don't read it or drop the friend. Why are you whining about it? If you don't want to read posts about this or that, stop whining about it or joining dumb [support] groups and block the application! It isn't that hard. If you figured out how to become a fan of the [support] group, you can figure out how to block ap notifications. There are aps I like and, guess what, am going to post notifications about because I am not the only one that plays these games. But there are others that I do not want to know about or have bogging down my page, so I block those instead of belittling those people who do like those aps. Those games may seem stupid to you, but they aren't to everyone. If you are my friend, this is a part of who I am. How would you like it if I went around belittling the stuff you do. "Well, that's stupid." I don't belittle you for your pastimes, try to show me the same courtesy.

No comments: