Thursday, July 16, 2009

The way to Robin's heart is through her NOSE?

I remember a quiz question some time ago, something to the effect of, "what is the first thing that you notice about the opposite sex?" Some women notice a man's hands or his eyes or his hair, but the thing that I notice is how they SMELL. I don't break my neck looking after a good-looking man, but if a guy walks by with a nice smelling cologne on, I might be tempted to follow in his wake!

However, it doesn't matter how great the cologne is, if you douse yourself in it, WE DO NOT LIKE THAT! Too much gives me a headache. Last week, I found someone that didn't know when enough was enough to an EXTREME!

I was driving down the road, on my way to visit my grandpa in the VA hospital and I had the windows rolled down (it's been near or over 100 degrees and I have no air conditioning). Another car passed me with a man behind the wheel. I kid you not, I could smell his cologne as he drove past! It was that strong!!! All I could do was burst out laughing. Dude, you know you put on too much if other motorists can smell you coming...

No comments: